Body detox therapy, a personal review
I asked the professor:
“Can I reverse aging?”
He looked at me with disbelief, as if I aksed the dumbest question. And said:
“Your body tissues can reniew themselves each 7 years. You can reverse aging if you want to.”
I was interested. The professor, his full name is Mikhail Tombak, a world renowned expert at natural healing, was ready to start the body detox therapy of my body and around 20 other persons from Europe.
What matters most
At our store we sell beautiful products that help you sleep better and heal your body. The healthy organic and regular mattresses filled with organic buckwheat hulls heal your spine and through sleep, help your body restore its strength.
The organic pillows soothe you to sleep, help reduce sweating. Especially the linen ones. It has been proven again and again.
The products are wonderful, but are not everything you need to heal and restore vitality. As a creator and producer of our products, and the first person to test them, I also eagerly seek other ways to health and youth.
Two months ago, I decided to take part in a detox therapy lead by professor Tombak, which literally changed my life. In this article I will share some of the revelations I have learnt from him, and how my body responded to the therapy. Tombak is a globally recognized natural health practitioner, specializing in healing using natural methods, that really work. Before going to his centre, I had read all of his books, two of which can be found on our website:
Cure the incurable (unavailable at the moment)
With over 1 million copies sold worldwide, the books provide valuable info for those seeking alternative ways of successful natural healing. I was ready to meet the professor and heal my body. Moreover I was fascinated by the process itself, my own body and mind’s transformation. I was sure that change was hiding just around the corner.
With these thoughts fueling my mind, I started the engine of my car and the journey had begun! I reached the place, jumped into the unknown, the future me.
5 days later, when driving in the opposite direction, I felt calm deep down inside. I finished the first liver and intestines cleansing, lost some weight and made one friend. I was inspired! I felt a new world coming into my life, as I experienced such great difference in the way I saw and processes the day events just after 5 days of healing. I thought…“what would happen, if I lived this way for months or even years?”
we stayed in a pristinely beautiful place, just south from Warsaw, the capital of Poland. In a heart of a park, on top of a mountain, with the trees reaching the horizon. No other buildings, cars, traffic or lights. Just our centre surrounded by nature.
Each day we had a lecture, sometimes professor taught twice a day, telling us about the complexity of human body, and how to start the healing process.
I made lots of notes:
“Each thought influences hormone production in your body”
“The external diseases are a result of the parasites in the human body. The internal diseases are a result of own negligence, when a person disturbes oneself.”
The key points learned and experienced while attending the body detox therapy under professor Tombak guidance:
- First of all, the therapy happened in late September, when it was still warm outside. The time of the year is important, as liver likes warm weather, and the liver cleansing therapies need to happen from early March till early October.
- To go through liver cleansing, it is best to first take good care of the intestines.
- Stick to the simple things. We cleansed our livers using rapeseed oil and lemon juice. No chemical/ toxic drugs or substances.
- Know your body.
- Cleansing internal organs changes your thoughts, and you become more relaxed and distanced.
When I was going through my notes, I started to organize them, into sections and topics. I think you may find some of them useful:
- We may sometimes think, that by drinking juices, teas, coffee and other drinks, we deliver essential liquids to our body. Especially the juices should be great. They are, but not when we want to cealse our body. The professor Tombak told us: “try to was your car using apple juice”.
- Drink warm water each day, preferably in the morning, just after waking up. One or two glasses of boiled tap water. If you want to reach perfection, leave water in copper vessel for the night. Then boil it and drink. (30 ml of water per 1 kilogram of body weight). Why copper vessel? It has been proven that copper is highly beneficial for human health, it helps remove fungi, molds, bacteria from the water, and copper ions penetrate into the water. Such liquid has beneficial effect on digestive system, heart, skin, helps to lose weight, prevents anemia, inflammation, regulates thyroid function.
- Sparkling water lowers blood pressure while still water increases it.
- Do not wake up fast in the morning from bed
- But rather strech and smile first
- Do some light exercises, for about 2 minutes, and train your spine. There is actually a great excercise professor has developed, called “A fish”.
- if you are overweight, each unnecessary kilogram of your body fet means 300 kilometres of blood cells! which then your heart needs to pump blood through. So much unnecessary work to be done, energy lost.
- Try fasting for one day (24 hours) each week. One day of fasting per week. You may do what Mahatma Gandi did: he fasted for an entire day: he did not eat, talk or read. He spent the time meditating and detaching himself from the world.
- You will have more energy if you start eating less, and if you eat, try to eat slowly, and without stress. If you are stressed, skip a meal, and eat later, when you are relaxed. Stress clogs the bile ducts.
These are just a few points I brought back from the therapy with professor Tombak. Most of all, I saw that a different aproach to eating, fasting, exercising and thinking can bring major changes in life. I started applying these new ideas.
The future starts today, with simple actions taken daily. Simple acts, small things will brings incredible benfits. Because it is not what you do, but how you do them! The how will help you achieve everything you want, big or small. It is “the how” that matters.