Natural essential lavender oil – 7 ml
Natural Essential Lavender Oil is obtained from lavender flowers by steam distillation. It is a liquid with a yellowish or yellowish-green color with a pleasant aroma and strong aromatic flavor (slightly bitter). Botanical name: Oleum Lavadula Officinalis
Characteristics of lavender oil:
- the natural oil is obtained from the Lavandula officinalis plant,
- has antiseptic properties,
- relieves runny nose, cough, thanks to its antiseptic, antibiotic and analgesic properties
- lavender oil can be used therapeutically for sinusitis,
- helps deter moths and mosquitoes,
- thanks to its antibacterial properties, it can be added to wash disposable diapers,
- it stimulates the nervous system and has a calming effect,
- It helps stimulate mental eagerness and overcome mental fatigue,
- It soothes nervousness, depression, anxiety.
Helps you fall asleep (especially when your insomnia is caused by nervousness).
The germicidal and fungicidal action of the oil is often used for skin care, especially in the fight against inflammation of the skin, eczema, acne and dandruff.
The oil prevents the accumulation of fluids in the body, so it can be used to treat cellulite and obesity (baths, massage). The benefits of the essential lavender oil do not end here. It also stimulates blood circulation and so applied to the scalp, accelerates hair growth!
The oil itself
The natural essential lavender oil offered by EcoHealthLAB is produced by a well-known and respected Avicenna-Oil® company. The oil is pure and has not been diluted. The company ensures high technological regime of the oil production, which has the Certificate of Approval for Marketing of the Institute of Medicines in Warsaw – (certificates qualifying them for herbal pharmaceuticals).
The lavender essential oil has been dermatologically tested, meet the IFRA conditions and have been registered in the cosmetics register of the Institute of Occupational Medicine in Łódź, and have the Certificates of Marketing Authorization of the National Institute of Hygiene in Warsaw (Poland).
The company is associated in IFEAT (International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades) and meets its standards (IFEAT is an international organization that brings together the world’s largest producers of essential oils). It has implemented the ISO 9001: 2008 quality assurance system. Also, it has obtained the GIF (Main Pharmaceutical Inspectorate) permit for the production of essential oils and the international GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certificate for the pharmaceutical industry.
The essential lavender oil will brighten your day!