Organic U shaped buckwheat travel pillow is ideal for travel and a relaxing time at home, while watching TV for example, resting, sleeping. Made of 100% GOTS certified cotton, with the outer covers made of 100% organic cotton (GOTS and OEKO text standard certified) or 100% linen covers, and filled with the organic buckwheat hulls. The pillow cradles your head and neck, helps you soothe the neck pain, or prevent it (depending on the state of your neck).
Both its shape and filling are beneficial for your health. The hulls gently massage your skin and muscles, which helps you relax even more.
Buckwheat Hulls Benefits:
- is a natural re-radiator
- it protects against the harmful effects of:
- water veins radiation
- electromagnetic vawes
- electrical devices radiation (from computers, TV, etc)
Your head and neck will be properly supported while travelling, lounging, which is important in part because spinal misalignment can affect how your internal organs work. Contact with buckwheat husk can release tension in the spine and improve the flow of spinal fluids. Other buckwheat hulls benefits include:
- the U-shaped travell pillow, filled with buckwheat husks is a great solution for those of us who experience sweating, hyperactivity, as the filling maintains a constant temperature
- it is anti-allergic, as the compunds included in buckwheat inhibit the development of micro-organisms, mites, acaria
- Moving freely, buckwheat husk will gently massage the neck, improving blood circulation.
- helps with spinal disorders, discopathies, rheumatic pain, neck or headache
The covers are made of 100% organic cotton, or linen. Available in 4 colours, weights about 1 kilogram (2,4 pounds).
Why choosing a, organic U-shaped travel pillow, filled with buckwheat hulls?
Most of all, it prevents the travel fatigue which alleviates neck pain and increases awareness while driving. They simply help you increase the safety level when travelling.
Having difficulties chooseing between the cotton and linen covers? Both are high quality and look great, but the linen used, has some very special qualities:
- it does not absorb electrostatic charges
- it remains pleasantly cool, it does not heat up, which is very beneficial in direct contact with skin, especially when travelling
- linen fabric is eco-friendly, as it remains waste-free and biodegradable
- looking very elegant, and thus being a symbol of comfort,
- it is a strong fabrics, resistant to stretching and friction
- looks great after washing
Choose EcoHealthLab’s Organic U-shaped neck pillow filled with buckwheat hulls, and enjoy your travels eve more!
|Outer Pillow Cover|