Linen Pillow with cherry stones – a bedwarmer
When warm, after being heated, helps with:
- abdominal pain, neck, back pain, muscle pain (myalgia)
- menstrual cramps
- rheumatic pains
When cold, after being cooled, it helps to soothe:
- swollen, tired eyes, bags under the eyes
- bruises, insect bites
During the winter:
helps to warm up the hands, feet (can be inserted under the covers before bedtime).
In the summer (or during fever):
you can use it as a cold compress
Advantages of the Linen pillow with cherry seeds:
- Cools in the summer,
- heats during the winter
- It relieves pain
- Smells beautifully with: the pleasant scent of cherries
- 100% natural and ecological
- Made of strong linen fabric (100% linen), which has natural antibacterial properties
Dimensions: approx. 16 cm x 26 cm.
Weight: 360 g.
The pillow may be cooked in
- a microwave oven for about 1 to 2 minutes (power 600-800 W)
- in the oven (100-150 deg. C) for 10-20 minutes.
- You can also put a pillow on the radiator / radiator.
To cool off, insert the pillow in the freezer, preferably in a plastic bag, to prevent it from absorbing any odors.
|Dimensions||26 × 16 × 3 cm|