For women and for men, striped linen socks are ideal for all seasons.
EcoHealthLAB striped linen socks are composed of 65% organic linen and 35% high-quality cotton. Suggested for diabetics and allergies.
The characteristics of linen socks:
- they do not electrify
- high resistance to friction and stretching,
- antiallergic, antibacterial, antifungal
- breathable, hydroscopic
How your feet benefit:
- Wearing linen socks keeps your feet dry
- helps with allergies
- helps in the case of foot mycosis
- very durable, you will enjoy your linen socks for a long time
- healthy fabrics, ensure the well-being of your skin
- pressure-free, do not leave rings on the skin
They are also known for their resistance to abrasion, pilling, and peeling. It happens thanks to the properties of linen fibers, which are about ten times longer than cotton fibers.
Flax absorbs moisture – up to 30% of its weight – which leaves the skin feeling fresh.
The high proportion of flax means your feet remain dry. Linen socks can be used for a long time. A natural linen sock, despite its long use, does not leave a bad smell due to its natural bactericidal and fungicidal properties. Moreover, washing the socks makes them softer. The linen socks are a highly durable product. If you like softer socks, we suggest washing them before first use.